We are now looking for a ’natural force’ in sales and project management for SEKAB E-Technology 's CelluApp™ business area. Are you the person we are looking for?
Here at SEKAB you will get the opportunity to contribute to a sustainable future by developing renewable biofuels and green chemical products. Our research is unique in the world and has resulted in innovative solutions in the field of green chemistry. The SEKAB Group has around 100 employees and an annual turnover of approximately SEK 1,5 billion. Our headquarters and our plants are in the Domsjö development area in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden.
There are many different professional groups working for us. In addition to engineers and process operators, we naturally also have skilled IT specialists, logisticians, administrators and other key personnel.
- Read more about SEKAB here: http://www.sekab.com/about-us
- Read more about our Biorefinery technology here: http://www.sekab.com/biorefinery
- Read more about CelluApp™ here: http://www.sekab.com/celluapp
- leading and conducting feasibility studies and pre-projects for
- being responsible for the sales and marketing of feasibility studies and
licence technologies - CelluApp™
- developing and packaging licensed products for the CelluApp™
We are looking for you who:
- have 5-10 years of relevant industry experience
- have experience in project management and delivery of products or systems
- have experience in marketing, sales and negotiations
- have experience in process design and design of process equipment
- have experience in technology licensing
Your education: We believe that you have either an MSc or the equivalent in chemical engineering, process engineering or mechanical engineering. In terms of personal characteristics, we rate highly a genuine interest in technology, that you are outgoing and take responsibility. You find it easy to collaborate, are responsive and are highly service-minded.
We look forward to your applicationThis is an immediate-start permanent position. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible but no later than 9th October.
Send your application together with your CV and references to:
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact:
Thore Lindgren, CEO SEKAB E-Technology AB
+46(0)70-206 07 72 | firstname.lastname@example.org